Yes, you can use your own domain name with Shopify. In fact, using a custom domain name is a great way to make your Shopify store look more professional and establish a stronger brand identity.
To use a custom domain name with your Shopify store, you will need to follow these steps:
- Purchase a domain name from a domain registrar, such as GoDaddy or Namecheap.
- Log in to your Shopify store and go to the “Online Store > Domains” page in the Shopify admin dashboard.
- Click on the “Connect existing domain” button.
- Enter your domain name in the “Domain” field and click the “Next” button.
- Follow the prompts to connect your domain name to your Shopify store. This may involve updating the DNS settings for your domain name to point to Shopify’s servers.
- Once your domain name is connected to your Shopify store, you can set it as the primary domain for your store by going to the “Online Store > Domains” page and clicking on the “Make primary” button next to your domain name.
Note: If you are using a third-party DNS provider (such as Cloudflare), you may need to make additional changes to your DNS settings to fully connect your domain name to your Shopify store. You can find more information on connecting a custom domain name to your Shopify store in the Shopify Help Center.
If you need any help in setting up your Woocommerce Store, WordPress, CONTACT Us