To enable multiple payment gateways with WooCommerce, you will need to follow these steps:
- Install and activate the WooCommerce plugin on your WordPress site.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings in the WordPress admin panel and select the Payments tab.
- In the Payments tab, you will see a list of available payment gateways that are included with WooCommerce, such as Stripe and PayPal.
- To enable a payment gateway, click on the gateway name and then click on the Enable checkbox.
- Enter the required settings for the payment gateway, such as API keys and account details.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each payment gateway you want to enable on your WooCommerce store.
- Click on the Save changes button to save your settings.
By enabling multiple payment gateways with WooCommerce, you can offer more payment options to your customers and increase the chances of a successful transaction. This can help improve the checkout experience and increase sales for your WooCommerce store.
If you need any help in setting up your Woocommerce Store, WordPress, CONTACT Us