To enable shipping and tax calculations for your WooCommerce store, you must first configure the relevant settings in your WordPress dashboard. This will allow WooCommerce to calculate the shipping and tax costs for your customers based on their location and the products in their cart.
To enable shipping and tax calculations, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to the “WooCommerce” menu.
- Click on the “Settings” option and go to the “Shipping” tab.
- Configure the shipping options for your online store, such as the shipping zones, methods, and rates.
- Go to the “Tax” tab and configure the tax options for your online store, such as the tax rates and exemptions.
- Save your changes to apply the shipping and tax settings to your online store.
Once you have enabled shipping and tax calculations, WooCommerce will automatically calculate the shipping and tax costs for your customers based on the information you have provided. This will be displayed on the checkout page and included in the order total.
It is important to note that the specific shipping and tax options available in WooCommerce may vary depending on your location and the requirements of your online store. You can consult the WooCommerce documentation or seek the help of a developer for more detailed information on configuring the shipping and tax options for your online store.
If you need any help in setting up your Woocommerce Store, WordPress, CONTACT Us