To install WooCommerce on your WordPress site, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to the “Plugins” section.
- Click the “Add New” button and search for “WooCommerce.”
- Click the “Install Now” button next to the WooCommerce plugin.
- Once the plugin is installed, click the “Activate” button to enable it on your site.
- After activating the plugin, you will be prompted to run the setup wizard. Click the “Let’s Go” button to begin the setup process.
- The setup wizard will guide you through the process of setting up your online store, including configuring your payment and shipping options, adding products, and setting up your store’s appearance.
- Once the setup is complete, you can visit your online store to view your products and start making sales.
It is recommended to consult the WooCommerce documentation for more detailed instructions and information on the setup process. You may also want to consider seeking the help of a developer or consultant if you are not familiar with WordPress or WooCommerce.
If you need any help in setting up your Woocommerce Store, WordPress, CONTACT Us