To manage orders and fulfillment with WooCommerce, you will need to follow these steps:
- Install and activate the WooCommerce plugin on your WordPress site.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings in the WordPress admin panel and select the General tab.
- In the General tab, make sure the Enable the use of coupons checkbox is checked. This will allow you to create and manage coupons for your WooCommerce store.
- Go to WooCommerce > Coupons in the WordPress admin panel and create a new coupon.
- In the General tab, enter a coupon code and a description for the coupon.
- In the Usage Restrictions tab, specify the conditions for using the coupon, such as minimum purchase amount or specific products or categories.
- In the Usage Limits tab, specify the number of times the coupon can be used and the expiration date for the coupon.
- Publish the coupon to make it available on your WooCommerce store.
- Go to WooCommerce > Orders in the WordPress admin panel to view and manage your orders.
- In the Orders page, you can see a list of all the orders placed on your WooCommerce store. You can filter the orders by status (e.g., completed, pending, refunded) and search for specific orders using the search box.
- To manage an order, click on the order number to open the order details page.
- In the order details page, you can view the customer information, order items, shipping address, payment method, and order notes.
- You can also update the order status, add order notes, and manage the fulfillment of the order. For example, you can mark the order as completed, refunded, or canceled, and add notes to communicate with the customer or provide instructions to your fulfillment team.
- When the order is fulfilled, you can mark it as completed and add a note to inform the customer that the order has been shipped.
By managing orders and fulfillment with WooCommerce, you can ensure that your customers receive their orders on time and in good condition. This can help improve customer satisfaction and increase sales for your WooCommerce store.
If you need any help in setting up your Woocommerce Store, WordPress, CONTACT Us