To manage orders and fulfillments on Shopify, you will need to follow these steps:
- Monitor your store’s orders. You can view and manage your store’s orders by going to the “Orders” page in the Shopify admin dashboard. From this page, you can see a list of all your store’s orders, view order details, and update the order status.
- Process and fulfill orders. When you receive an order, you will need to process it by marking it as paid and preparing it for fulfillment. To do this, go to the “Orders” page and click on the order you want to process. From the order details page, you can mark the order as paid and select the fulfillment options, such as shipping method and tracking information.
- Manage inventory. You can keep track of your store’s inventory levels and restock products as needed by going to the “Products” page in the Shopify admin dashboard. From this page, you can view your inventory levels and adjust them as needed.
- Ship orders to customers. You can use Shopify’s integration with shipping carriers to print shipping labels and track shipments. To do this, go to the “Orders” page and click on the order you want to ship. From the order details page, you can select the shipping method and print a shipping label.
- Monitor the performance of your store and fulfillment process. You can use Shopify’s analytics and reporting tools to track the performance of your store and fulfillment process, such as sales trends, conversion rates, and fulfillment times. You can access these tools by going to the “Analytics” page in the Shopify admin dashboard.
If you need any help in setting up your Woocommerce Store, WordPress, CONTACT Us